Westchester Media Works: Services
Westchester Media Works LLC produces graphics for the web and for print. We design logos, letterheads, business cards, brochures, newsletters, calendars, posters, and large format graphics for print. Whatever your graphic needs are, we can help you deliver a clear, consistent message across a wide range of media.
Graphics for the Web
Compared to professional print, there is limited control over the consistency of the final output of a design over the web. There are literally limitless possibilities in regard to browsers, browser versions, e-mail clients, screen sizes, aspect ratios, resolutions, color temperatures, brightness, contrast, and more. This can be a daunting realization, but at the same time, there are steps that can and should be taken to help ensure the best possible results.
Whether we are designing an electronic mailer, a product landing page, or any other graphic targeted for the web, we follow industry standards for coding, coloring, and delivery to help ensure the most consistent results possible. Some of the steps we take include:
- using only the most widely supported CCS properties in electronic mailings
- using tables in place of divs in electronic mailings
- using inline CSS in electronic mailings
- ensuring the RGB color space is always used for images
- selecting the appropriate image format based on use (JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.)
- selecting the appropriate compression quality and type based on use
- ensuring images are displayed in the correct aspect ratio
- ensuring images are displayed at the correct size
- implementing media queries and other techniques to accommodate mobile devices
- ensuring W3C compliance, and more
Graphics for Print
We'll handle all of your print needs from concept through completion. All concept development, design work, and production of camera ready art is completed in house. We use professional print houses for production. When quality is paramount, we trust:
A picture is worth a thousand words, and we can help you be heard. Westchester Media Works offers rendering services that can help you develop, communicate, and sell your ideas.